Givenchy tie booties. Glue leather leg parts with loops sewn in the back, on the top of the shoe and tie with a interior rope.
Pieces of patterned leather can also be glued (with hotglue or leather glue) directly on to of the shoe. I´d also love to try gluing strips of long haired fake fur or hair extensions... These are by Nicholas Kirwood.
Sew chain fringes on the edge of a narrow leather strip and hot glue on the edge of your fav pumps. Chain fringe pumps by Diego Dolcini.
If you don´t want the chains to be permanent, you can attach them to (buckled) leather strips instead. Chain fringe boots by Guiseppe Zanotti.
Photos via Luisaviaroma.
upeita!! en olekaan kenkiä pahemmin ennen tuunaillut, voisi joskus vaikka kokeilla :)
ReplyDeleteLove what they did to the shoes. Yes I won't buy it but make it myself, maybe after I'm through with my term paper.
ReplyDeleteNice shoes! They're well designed and of high quality. Once I was engaged in essay writing about dress fashion. Now I think I should write about fashionable shoes!
ReplyDelete