
My 4 kilo / 3500 piece studs shipment arrived today. Oh happiness! Definately getting out some steam this evening by hammering some metal into fabric. Can´t wait. I need to go through all my studs inspiration posts on what to do first... After this Mondays Elle blues I´m going to clutter my blog with positive posts! I´ve got some appropriate drafts in store for a rainy day. Stay tuned (Photo Sass&Bide FW09 collection)
love studs ! looking forward to see what you're going to make this time :)
ReplyDeletePlease post lots of DIYs!!!! Your DIYs are awesome. :)))
ReplyDeleteThe waistcoat from Sass&Bride look amazing. I can't wait to see what you are making :)
ReplyDeletewhere did you get your 4kgs of studs ! plz do tell
ReplyDeleteFrom Suds And Spikes. They´ve got the best selection from any online-store that I´ve seen. The 4 kilos cost me a small fortune, but it will be so worth it!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.studsandspikes.com/