Fall collections seen to be have a flair of goth this season. I´ve always wanted one of those claw-fingerjewelry thingies for myself but never found the right sort of style. Then I found this.. Steampunk finger accessorie tutorial by Robbtoberfest at Instructables that got him a first prize in the sites tutorial competition. Looks cool and is quick and easy enough for anyone to make with household items. "I use a touchpad GPS regularly at work and lost the pen stylus a long time ago; it was inconvenient anyway trying to hold the stylus, GPS unit, and drive an ATV at the same time. So I made some finger stylussss? Stylii? from old water jug handles for work. For this Instructable I added some extra parts for fun Steampunk styling." says Robbtoberfest. Handy, literately.
Steampunk finger accessorie tutorial
Fall collections seen to be have a flair of goth this season. I´ve always wanted one of those claw-fingerjewelry thingies for myself but never found the right sort of style. Then I found this.. Steampunk finger accessorie tutorial by Robbtoberfest at Instructables that got him a first prize in the sites tutorial competition. Looks cool and is quick and easy enough for anyone to make with household items. "I use a touchpad GPS regularly at work and lost the pen stylus a long time ago; it was inconvenient anyway trying to hold the stylus, GPS unit, and drive an ATV at the same time. So I made some finger stylussss? Stylii? from old water jug handles for work. For this Instructable I added some extra parts for fun Steampunk styling." says Robbtoberfest. Handy, literately.
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(
236
)
-
▼
September
(
22
)
- Zippers... again.
- OutsaPop Trashion column on MissMix
- Drawing dress by Mina Perhonen
- Scarfs up!
- Material samples to trashion mosaik
- What is your brand identity?
- Knit bangles by Yarborough Jewelry
- Philip Lim SS09 zipper dress
- DIY Van Noten
- Fabric origami madnes. Love it.
- Steampunk finger accessorie tutorial
- Wraps, shawls, shrugs, capes... Fall is here.
- Tips for a more greener lifestyle
- Makemi - A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Trashion softies
- Latest zipper necklaces
- Skateboard steps
- Pattern Magic Vol 1 & 2
- Trashion hands-free from neckties
- Steampunk week on Threadbanger and IndieMogul
- Melted plastic bags styled with lego bowties
- Zipper necklace for Rebecca
-
▼
September
(
22
)
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial
No comments:
Post a Comment