Unisex, what an outdated word. But unfortunately it´s the only one I have do descride that something suits both genders. Soo, my zipper necklaces are unisex. I didn´t think they were until a photographer (guy) friend of mine saw my necklace, tired it on and wanted his own. Of cource I had to make him one. He makes it look good. Susie Bubble, a London girl whom I recently made one necklace to, noticed this also when his boyfriend tried it on. Sorry Susie, it seems this piece has to be shared :) I love the way it looks with guy-cardigan though! I might have to try it myself...
Yes, the zipper necklace is unisex.
Unisex, what an outdated word. But unfortunately it´s the only one I have do descride that something suits both genders. Soo, my zipper necklaces are unisex. I didn´t think they were until a photographer (guy) friend of mine saw my necklace, tired it on and wanted his own. Of cource I had to make him one. He makes it look good. Susie Bubble, a London girl whom I recently made one necklace to, noticed this also when his boyfriend tried it on. Sorry Susie, it seems this piece has to be shared :) I love the way it looks with guy-cardigan though! I might have to try it myself...
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(
236
)
-
▼
August
(
20
)
- August Trashion favorites - Victorian
- Blue jeans 4ever?
- Invisible Book Shelf and Suitcase Pet Bed
- DIY microtrend - The Mustache!
- Party planning trashion style
- Woollen socks are a must in Scandinavia and they a...
- Refashioning sweatshirts by Takeoffyourclothes
- The Leanimal in you
- Nice and Shiny fashion home projects
- Yes, the zipper necklace is unisex.
- Zipper necklace tutorial on Cut Out and Keep
- ReadyMade magazine Re-fashion issue
- Ecological home cleaning range - Ecover
- Rolling socks with Sabrina Melis
- Attention Trashion bag ladies!
- Trashionista group in Flickr
- Trashion inspiration to recycle, create and.. write.
- Shopping indie fashions online at Smashing Darling
- FadMashion emerging designer network
- ITS#SEVEN fashion design competition winners
-
▼
August
(
20
)
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial
This is fantastic! I would hang it on my wall as art. You are really inspiring!
ReplyDeleteAaaah I want one too!
ReplyDeleteAre your zipper necklaces for sale anywhere? I'd really like to buy one, they're amazing!
ReplyDeleteAt the moment I don´t have them for sale onlune, but I do make custom work. Write to me at outsapop.com[a]gmail.com. I´ll send you more info.
ReplyDeleteWOW That's amazing!
ReplyDeleteIt is fun, for sure!!!
ReplyDeletea kisss!!!
and susie is sexy at this last photo! wow!!!
heheh
check it out my blog if you can :0
see you,
Kira
i'm pretty incensed that susie didn't blog about your work of art more than she did... "oh, do I want to wear this frilly piece of crap purple thing or the custom made piece of art that Outi made for me? hmmmmm..." blah blah blah. Your masterpiece should get the accolades it deserves. I know that Commes de Garcones made the OG, but you did spend countless hours making that piece of art for Susie that she so lightly picked up out of the package like some other mass manufactured piece of crap, and threw it on her bedroom floor like it was a moldy pizza crust. Grrrr!
ReplyDeletethis is amazing. i want one so bad! how much are you charging for them?
ReplyDelete300 euros for a necklace of 12 zippers. :)
ReplyDelete