I´ve done stuff from legos in the past but doing a lego belt buckle?? I´ve tried to figure out the fastening since I saw these in Marc By Marc Jacobs SS08 summer collection. Then I was doing some google searches this evening for something complitely different and stumbled upon Morgan´s lego-belt tutorial. How simple solution! I mean it is always like that isn´t it? Simple just works! Great job girl! Now the only question is how will a make this work for a belt buckle for guys??
DIY tutorial: Marc by Marc Jacobs Lego Belt
I´ve done stuff from legos in the past but doing a lego belt buckle?? I´ve tried to figure out the fastening since I saw these in Marc By Marc Jacobs SS08 summer collection. Then I was doing some google searches this evening for something complitely different and stumbled upon Morgan´s lego-belt tutorial. How simple solution! I mean it is always like that isn´t it? Simple just works! Great job girl! Now the only question is how will a make this work for a belt buckle for guys??
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(
236
)
-
▼
July
(
28
)
- Denim Design Lab designer Brian Robbins
- Trashion light fixtures
- Wardrobe metamorphosis by Azumi & David (part 2)
- Wardrobe metamorphosis by Azumi & David (part 1)
- Clothing reconstruction inspiration from Eyola
- Jackson Pollock jewelry with nailpolish
- ThreadHeads - Refashion Jeans into Shorts and a Hat
- Cut Out and Keep craft tutorial favorites
- DIY craft books ordered!
- Third zipper necklace finished!
- Discarded to Devine 2008 runway show pics
- Thight fashion - Päivän sukkahousuvinkki
- New business card, letter and Trashion sticker tem...
- Junk Beautiful interior design book
- Shoulder pad fashions
- Cuff and Collar reconstruction by Almilá
- Cut and paste inspiration
- Classic patterns - Houndstooth
- Vinyl necklaces at Prada
- Stylish peplums and fashion terminology
- Inspiring zipper jewelry by Kate Cusack
- DIY Publishing at Blurb
- DIY City Magazine 2nd issue out 15th July!
- Inspiration: Human anatomy
- Clothing reconstruction ideas from Viktor & Rolf F...
- Recycled leather to punk jewelry by Janna Ambags-A...
- DIY tutorial: Marc by Marc Jacobs Lego Belt
- More fab bags from recycled leather
-
▼
July
(
28
)
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial
No comments:
Post a Comment