Susie´s zipper necklace is now pinned. I hope she likes the form. I have to get more pins tomorrow and start the slow process of detaching this piece from the dummy. Plus the handsewing. If you want to see all the making off steps, go to my Susie´s zipper necklace set in Flickr.
Zipper necklace in progress
Susie´s zipper necklace is now pinned. I hope she likes the form. I have to get more pins tomorrow and start the slow process of detaching this piece from the dummy. Plus the handsewing. If you want to see all the making off steps, go to my Susie´s zipper necklace set in Flickr.
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(
236
)
-
▼
June
(
12
)
- Steampunk fashon part 2 - the gear
- Zipper necklace in progress
- Zipper collar for Susie
- Steampunk fashion part 1 - the clothes
- Recycled belt design by Inghua Ting
- A passion for lace
- Back to the Future - Steampunk inspiration
- I made it to HEL LOOKS!
- Sandra Backlund creations
- Uniform shirtdresses by Postdecadent
- DIY design for narcoleptics
- Trashion fascinators and flapper hats from neckties
-
▼
June
(
12
)
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial
I think its beautiful. Of course she will love it. How couldn't she.
ReplyDeleteyou are so amazing!!! i can't wait to see your finished work on her amazing styling choices!!
ReplyDeleteWoah! That's fantastic!
ReplyDelete