Who is jessica wolff?

jessica wolff by Mikko Rasila

I still don´t know, but she is gorgeous and wearing my shredded shirt. I make these from used German army tees and you can order them customer from me. Available in three colors: faded black, army green and brick red. Inquiries, send me mail.

I´m having a sale in my Etsy shop this week! All shredded shirts -15%.

armyvihree 2

jessica wolff by Mikko Rasila
jessica wolff by Mikko Rasila 1
jessica wolff by Mikko Rasila
jessica wolff by Mikko Rasila
jessica wolff by Mikko Rasila

Ok.. I know who she is :P

Artist / Jessica Wolff (Facebook)
Photos / Mikko Rasila
fashion / necklace, red jacket gTie & shredded shirt OutsaPop Trashion
make up & hair / Piia Hiltunen
photography assistant / Sara Vallioja

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. cool and original <3

    xoxo

    http://prisonerofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will never stop loving these shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shirt looks great on her. ;P

    ReplyDelete