Tokyoluxxxxx

Tokyolux 2

Anyone in need of some serious candy-colored-girly-pastel-my-little-pony-couture-punk-dress-up inspiration?? Yeah me neither, but this shit's off the hook! Say bye bye to black. This is so over the top sugar coated fluff that you just have to like it. I give you Tokyolux. Oh man.. I wish I had found blogs like this when I was 18... All we had back them was first generation MTV and fucking Ace Of Base.

Thanks to Tokyolux I´ll be shitting rainbows for a week after this. And loving it.

Tokyolux 10
Tokyolux 7
Tokyolux 8
Tokyolux 3
Tokyolux 9
Tokyolux 5
Tokyolux 4
Tokyolux 1

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Fudge cakes! Psychedelic fashion! I just love all your inspirational posts, please never stop! Check me out sometime ;)!

    http://omesoule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG who is the girl on the last picture? she is wonderful!!! <3 where you have found the photo!

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete