Rainbow babies

DI$COUNT t-shirt 1

The DI$COUNT chicks are opening a web shop this week! Finally. I´d love to buy some of their customized radness. These t-shirts are just a taste of what´s coming. Vintage print tees with tie dye coloring, safetypins and other DI$COUNT styled details. DIY or buy.

Even though I´m not a huge fan of super colorful tie dye, these rainbow babies are creeping into my style and wardrobe as they are an essential part of the new wave hippie trend. Maybe I should make myself a few but take them one step further and unravel the back... Ohh yesssss.

DI$COUNT t-shirt 2
DI$COUNT t-shirt 3
DI$COUNT t-shirt 4
DI$COUNT t-shirt 5

Via DI$COUNT and Noir XXX.

Noir XXX thai tie dye t-shirts 1
Noir XXX thai tie dye t-shirts 3
Noir XXX thai tie dye t-shirts 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. hiya loving your blog and posts the tie dye is the best post so far i think? i was just wondering if you could give me some feed back on my blog? you have a wonderful following and i know are blogs are not the same but can you tell me the positives and negatives of my blog?


    id love to invite you to visit my blog http://euqinom7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the funkyness! I'm also jealous of her awesome hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, amazing ideas for a diy project. love it ;)

    ReplyDelete