OutsaPop Trashion at Yle TV2 Summeri program

Finnish TV2 called me up a couple of months ago to do a small clothing customising project for their summer youth program Summeri. I made a skirt from a men´s shirt and a finged scarf from an old band t-shirt (picture tutorials coming in later!). You can watch the show from Yle Areena (my bit is at 9:25). The show will be available online until next Monday.


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. hello... that looks exciting!

    thank you for your comment on my vogue DIY post. your blogs amazing... Im reading through all of your posts :-)
    Im going to add you to my blog list, i hope you dont mind.

    Jenx :)

    ReplyDelete