Metal just makes good detailing

Clutch covered in zip pulls, at Whistles. I have a huge jar filled with zipper pulls leftover from all my zipper necklaces. These ones are handsewn on this cluch, but maybe they could be attached quicker with a glue gun..? This bag would team up great with the zipper pull knit I wrote about earlier. Via Kingdom Of Style.



Indian chains with a modern DIY look. Via Bleach Black.


DIY studded handbag. Inspiration from Alexander Wang, executed by Molly C from Rack And Ruin.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I really should find some zipper pulls. They do make great DIYs

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, where do you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make zipper necklaces. The pulls are left over from them. I have jars full them..

    ReplyDelete