IMPASSE DE LA DeFENSE by Karim Bonnet



I was tipped by M.T. on this incredible lace dress by IMPASSE DE LA DeFENSE by designer Karim Bonnet on Shop Curious. When I find a design like this I always look up all the designers other works I can find. And I loved what I found! All Bonnet´s works are beautiful and artistic designs full of DIY potential and inspiration. Keep a lookout for this guy as I think we´re going to be seeing more of him in the future.

Cream crocheted lace dress. Can be made from thrifted table cloths.




Crocheted lace collar. Quite an original design that features a long collar which can be worn around the neck, or over the head, like a crocheted hoodie.



Artist's jacket:


Hand painted swishy skirt dress:


IMPASSE DE LA DeFENSE Fall 2009 and Fall 2008 collections:



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you've picked up on Karim Bonnet's work - he's amazingly talented and deserves to be noticed! For those who are interested, there's more info about Karim and his work for Impasse de la Defense on http://www.shopcurious.com/Style-Curious/December-2008.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my internship at Impasse de la Defense.
    It was summer 2004. I had lots of fun at the studio.
    Good times. :)

    ReplyDelete