DIY one seam t-shirt dress



Have I already told you that I LOVE everything this guy makes? This latest clothes re-styling project of his is just pure genious. Two extra large t-shirts sewn together from the collars makes one übercool morphed t-shirt dress. Made with only one seam (+ two more if you want the slevees to be pockets). That is some amazing re-designing.

And sure, I´ll take of my clothes. If I can put this on! Check out Take Off Your Clothes´s photogallery at Flickr. Thanks Pauliina for the tip!

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, what a fantastic idea! I loved the look of the draping on the collar so I have made one which uses the idea of the t-shirt upside down but added a plain jersey skirt, the result really reminds me of a Vivienne Westwood Anglomania sort of look. So versatile too, this guy is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I'm going to try this with a couple of fine gauge silk sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thanks so much for sharing Take Off Your Clothe's flickr! These are great ideas that anyone could do to make their wardrobe more creative. The inversion top reminds me so much of Princess Leia, and the one-seam t-shirt dress is a very welcome hybrid of Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out of My Head" white hooded ensemble. So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried this. here's how mine came out!
    http://wr3ckreation.blogspot.com/2011/07/doing-it-myself.html
    Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete