DIY idea - Knitwear quilt jacket

I saw this amazing knitwear quilt jacket at Knight Cat. I have to make this for myself.. And my new sewing machine is busted again (am I abusing it somehow..?). I would make this from light weight cotton summer knits with a similar color pallette, like here in pastell colors. One large reqtangle piece with sleeves sewn into two holes. Or take the pattern from an existing cardigan you own. Sewn basically with the same idea and construction as my Lightning Knit dress. See the tutorial at Cut Out And Keep craft community.


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment