Daily online fashion fix



One of my New Years resolutions is to cut back on buying glossy fashion magazines. I still need to get my high fashion fix somewhere so I´m turning to online fashion magazines for the daily dose. Fashion156, Thread, Style Will Save Us, Ethical Style Blog, LookBook.nu, Fashionation and Centre Of Sustainable Fashion are all on my list. Thread´s editorial credits for example have lead me to numerous recycled and sustainable fashion labels and organizations. What sites do you follow? I´ve been searching for more sites like these by googling "eco fashion" and other related keywords but had no luck... All the mentioned fashion sites I have found through bloglinks and posts. Let me know if you now other ones!




Pictures from Thread and Fashionation.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment