On pirated fashions

Ok, so this post is not just about recycling and trashion. I´m posting this because I think this is one of the best advertisement I´ve ever seen in fashion magazines. This kind of campaigning is needed so why arent there any more like this??? I´m sure any fashion brand would support this since figting piracy is in their best intrests.

Anyway. If you do buy new fashions, at least have the decency to pay retail prices. There is nothing worse in fashion than an ignorent wanna-be who thinks they made a good bargain by buying pirated fashion. Fake just smells. In my opinion, Johnny Depp and Vivienne Westwood are the only people that can pull of "the pirate trend" with style...

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment