DIYthing.com featured my inspiration book



DIYthing.com, one of my favorite indie fashion blogs, featured my inspiration books on their website (compete article HERE)!! My "painter´s denim" page will also be featured in their new DIY CITY Mag in the February issue. The magazine is mainly for artists from the NYC area (I´m from Finland) so I´m super happy and honored to contribute to this new release. Thank You Wendy and Deb!





Inspiration scrapbooks became a necesity for me when my fashion magazine piles hit the livingroom sealing. My husband threatend to throw them all out so I had to come up with something more compact for my ideas. Scrapbooks are a very good way to pass time and for me it feels like therapy :) I´m able to organize my clippings by theme or material. I also use them as reference a lot of times. Pictures just say so much more than words... I have usually two inspiration books with me all the time. They are perfect reading in busses and cafes. I believe that inspiration should always be shared. I could never have enough time to do all the ideas from my books so I have decided to upload the in to the www for all the world to read. The large images also show the details a lot better than in real life. I hope people enjoy browsing them and possibly find ideas for their own projects.

DIYthing will be lauching a new magazine on Februry 14th called DIY CITY MAG. The first issue will feature over 70 artists - and countless shops in NYC where you can find DIY supplies. A must-read for all creafters visiting the Big Apple.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment