Rosie Robinson´s painted jeans



Every once a while I strike gold while browsing through Flickr. This time it lead me to denim painting wizard Rosie Robinson. I think her painted jeans pictures found on her website speak for them selves. Amazing technique with fine taste in denim customizing. Some of these look so freaking fantastic that I do not know weather to wear them or frame them on my wall...

After graduating from Central St Martins in 2001 with a degree in Fine Art, she has been working on a accessories line, selling in independent shops in London’s East End. The core of her collections are revolving around her “sewing-drawing” technique. Machine embroidered, freehand drawn pictures on canvas or vinyl which are then made up into a range of utility bags and purses. The denims are custom made from recycled quality jeans (including Diesel, Replay, Energie, Levis and G-Star.).

And the best part is that these denim-art-pieces can be bought from her website (in requested sizes!!)and Ebay... But they are also a great inspiration for all you home-denim-painters. I wonder if she could customize a pair for me if I sent her one???

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment