Freaky 70´s balaclava masks



These balaclava masks from a 70´s craft magazine are my absolute favorites from Flick. I found them from Poppalina´s craft set. They are so hilarious but at the same time they freak me out. Someone has actually worn these skiing 40 years ago! A perfect project to use some of those left over woolthreads... If only I could knit...

Pattern for Adult Balaclavas here
Pattern for Kids' Balaclavas here
Also blogged in Poppalina´s blog.



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. FA-BU-LOUS!
    Leigh Bowery goes skiing in full costume.
    and what did they say in 'party monster' again?
    'if you've got a hunchback just put some glitter on it and go clubbing..'
    HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
    I wantwantwanna one of these for next winter!

    besos.

    ReplyDelete