Cut Out + Keep Projects Craft community

Cut out and keep is a fun craft community where after creating your profile you can easily make tutorials of your craft projects. Just protograph every step when you´re doing a new project and then upload the images + step by step instructions to Cut Out + Keep.

I´ve uploaded two projects so far: Spraypainting accessories and my boxy-t-shirt tutorial. I´ll be entering more soon.

You can find all my Cut Out + Keep tutorials and projects HERE. Check out also my craft tutorials on Flickr.



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, good morning,

    Thank you so much for sharing.. I loved your tutorials...


    Take care,
    red

    ReplyDelete